A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their device. Depending on the information contained and the manner in which the user employs their device, they may be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the proper operation of the Internet, and they provide innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, making browsing and using our website easier to use.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: These cookies are gathered by the website publisher themselves, in order to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are gathered and managed by a third party, and cannot be considered our own cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE AMOUNT OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- Session cookies: These collect information for as long as the user browses the webpage, in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored in the terminal, and the information obtained will be used by the entity in charge of the cookie to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are needed for correct web browsing.
- Customization cookies: These allow the user to choose certain features (e.g. language) during their browsing of the website.
- Analytical cookies: These allow the provider of a service to associate browsing behaviour with a user, in order to understand their use of the webpage and to analyse statistics on the most-visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the website publisher to include advertisements on their webpage that are adapted to its content.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the website publisher to include advertisements on their webpage that are adapted to the information obtained on the user’s browsing habits.
According to what is established in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of June 11,on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), TOPFORM SL must inform users of the cookies used on our website:
You can enable and disable cookies according to their purpose:
Necessary: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
Non-necessary: are those that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function.
Analysis: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to generate statistics on traffic and number of visitors to the website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of your information being used by Google. As a result, in order to exercise any of your rights in this regard, you must contact Google directly.
Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the United States, and are not shared with third parties, except in cases where doing so is necessary for the proper operation of the system or when the law obligates Google to do so. According to Google, your IP address is not stored.
Google Inc. is a company participating in “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees that all the transferred information will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You may consult detailed information on this aspect by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you so desire, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out plugin; by following their instructions, you can reject analytical cookies from this service in all browsers. You can find more information on this by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In addition, TOPFORM SL informs users that they have the option of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, allowing them to prevent these cookies from being installed on their hard drive if they wish.
Below, we provide links for different browsers that can be used to complete this configuration: